On the magical night of San Juan, F&MJ celebrated the first civil ceremony in our new space «Between olive trees and carob trees».
This new space is specially designed for holding civil weddings and outdoor ceremonies.
Inspired by our land, composed of different elements of the Cartagena countryside, its coasts, its port and the Mar Menor:
- He cartagena field, represented by two typical trees of the area and of the Mediterranean climate, with great symbolism
- The Olive Tree, symbol of abundance, and
- The carob tree, of fertility.
- ANDhe minor sea, which dominates the background of the space through a mural designed and painted by two well-known local artists.
- the boats, typical of our fishing ports such as Santa Lucía and Cabo de Palos.
- The port of Cartagena, the gateway to prosperity and progress through the more than 3,000 years of history of our land, represented by the propeller
- the bow of a submarine, In honor to Isaac Peral, one of our most universal historical figures.
All these elements make up an ideal setting for holding ceremonies outdoors, which provides the couple with a special halo thanks to the fusion of traditional and modern elements, in a large space that will surely satisfy the expectations of the couple and guests.