Red.es public business entity of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation that depends on the Secretary of State for Digitization and Artificial Intelligence has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://hidalgocelebraciones.com:
This website is partially in accordance with the RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
Fully accessible documents can be requested from the contact form to formalize complaints and queries.
There could be specific editing code errors on some web page. [4.1.1 Processing]
Does not apply.
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
Does not apply.
Prepare for the following accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on January 18, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by Athos Trader SL.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
through the Contact Form of the digitizing agent.
You can present:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the aforementioned form.
This portal is designed to be able to change the size of the text and the color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make Text Bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
- To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
- If what you want is to cancel the style sheet or modify the color of the text, you can consult the page How to Change Text Size or Colors of the WAI, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the size of the text or colors?